BackgroundGran Turismo is one of the franchise games that elevated the Sony PlayStation 2 from an average console to a gaming phenomenon. People weren't just blown away by the quality of the racing experience and the number of different vehicles -- they were also dumbfounded by the sheer graphical brilliance of the games, which have continued to be the benchmark for racing simulators, generation after generation.
The forthcoming installment in the franchise, Gran Turismo HD, looks to once again set the standard for the future stock of sim racing games.
- All-New Eiger Nordwand Circuit: The challenging alpine track features breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps.
- Compete in Time Trial Mode: Beat target lap times to unlock cars, including the Infiniti G35 Coupe, Lotus Elise 111R, Ferrari 599 and more.
- Authentic Driving Experience: Each car features realistic characteristics with precise handling and performance.
- New Drift Trial Mode: Speed takes a back seat to style, as you try and master the art of drifting to achieve ultimate control of your cars.
Also titled "Vision Gran Turismo" in Japan.
Added on: May 09, 2006
Official URLOfficial Site
- G25? Sep 23
- Still Avaliable? Apr 20
- [Request] What to add to the Gran Turismo neoportal Dec 30
- is this game for real Oct 27
HullCityTiger33 and 21 others own Gran Turismo HD
stumpey and 3 others played Gran Turismo HD
- Genre: Racing - Car (PS3)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Polyphony Digital
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Dec 24, 2006 Japan Dec 24, 2006 Australia Mar 23, 2007