BackgroundBased on Paramount Pictures' live-action feature film, Transformers: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons and experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite robots in disguise. As the Transformers' war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the Autobots in protecting our planet or to join the Decepticons in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players' hands.
- Protect Or Destroy The Earth – As the TRANSFORMERS robot's war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players' hands.
- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE – Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players' combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters' dual forms.
- The World Is Your Playground – Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.
- Freedom of Choice – An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more.
- Variety of Combat – For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot's character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game's ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.
Official URLOfficial Site
lonewolveshardt played Transformers: The Game
rudy3643 and 9 others own Transformers: The Game
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Jun 26, 2007 Europe Jul 20, 2007 Japan Feb 7, 2008 Australia Jul 18, 2007
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Transformers: The Game
- Transformers Prime
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Autobots
- Transformers: Autobots
- Transformers: Decepticons