BackgroundTom Clancy's Rainbow Six makes its next-generation hardware debut in the most dramatic installment of the renowned first-person shooter franchise to date. Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in "Sin City" threatens to take world terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights. The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip and casinos. Experience Las Vegas like never before – through revolutionary next generation technology as you work against the clock to protect one of the world's most recognizable cities from utter devastation.
- New Leader, New Team – Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a MAJOR role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set.
- Special Order Location – Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observe - Plan - Assault – Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically "tag" terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room
- Real-Time Immersion – Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced Gameplay Animations – Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence – Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make
- Customizable Multiplayer Experience – Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns – Rainbow Six is back in the hands of Ubisoft's Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3.
Official URLOfficial Site
fifam4st3r and 7 others played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Abyss Raider and 32 others own Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
VintageA good tactical based game on how to take down terrorists with guns and exsplsives TomClancysRainbowSixVegas PC
Apr 13, 11 2:01pm
LogikosWell built, only played single player. I started with the original RB6 about the time I started with EQ 10yrs ago. TomClancysRainbowSixVegas PS2
Nov 30, 09 3:01pm
Big_JackShoot, duck, shoot run chuck in smoke, flip your heat goggles on, shoot. etc.. TomClancysRainbowSixVegas PS2
Aug 25, 09 5:58pm
psz2pReally fun before COD4 came out. Beat single player. TomClancysRainbowSixVegas PS2
Oct 11, 08 12:49pm
Jun 09, 08 5:00pm
Out of all the possible locations available for this story to be set in, Vegas becomes...
Jul 11, 07 9:06pm
Are you looking for a shooter that's more than just run and gun? Do you long for ultra...
Ninja Agent47It's in amazing condition and it's a very good game. TomClancysRainbowSixVegas PS2
May 02, 07 7:57am
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 26, 2007 Europe Jun 29, 2007 Japan Jun 28, 2007 Australia Jun 28, 2007
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six