BackgroundThe unthinkable happens in 2016. A nuclear exchange in the Middle East kills 20 million people and cripples the world's oil supply. Crude oil prices spike at $800 a barrel.
One year later, the threat of world-wide nuclear war is eliminated when the United States and Europe deploy a comprehensive space-based anti-ballistic missile shield. Russia soon follows with an advanced missile defense system of its own. Intercontinental ballistic missiles are rendered obsolete.
Russia becomes the world's primary supplier of energy and experiences a massive economic boom. With its newfound riches, Russia quickly re-establishes itself as a major superpower and restores her military might.
Western Europe, with the notable exception of the UK and Ireland, unifies to create the European Federation. This new nation is destined to be a formidable 21st-century Superpower.
In 2020, the United States is on the verge of finishing construction on the Freedom Star, a controversial orbital military platform that will upset the balance of world power. The European Federation withdraws from NATO in protest.
Tensions between the European Federation, the United States, and Russia are building and will soon reach the breaking point.
The EndWar is about to begin.
GameplayIn the RTS game, you will be able to play as three different factions: United States, Europe, and Russia. Contained in those factions are different units, ranging from riflemen to command vehicles. As you go through battles, the units (riflemen, command vehicles, etc) will gain experience. The gameplay is very realistic, with men that have been in the battle for a long period of time being more effective than troops who have just been deployed.
- World in Flames: A chillingly realistic vision of World War 3, in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers... Set in 2020, Tom Clancy's EndWar explores a full-scale land war between superpowers. While the narrative engrosses the player in a massive global conflict, with battles taking place in American and European heartlands, on 40 real-life recognizable battlefields including Washington D.C., Paris and Moscow.
- Shock and Awe: Tom Clancy's EndWar exploits the capabilities of next-generation consoles to deliver production values comparable to the best action titles, rendering the chaos and grandeur of tactical combat more vividly than any game before it.
- Control Amidst Chaos: The game's intense depiction of land warfare never overwhelms the player because Tom Clancy's EndWar's console-based design and interface empowers him to constantly maintain situational awareness and execute orders with the dispatch of a tactical genius. Simplicity ensures that success depends on tactical decision-making, not manual dexterity.
- Massive Replayability: In every way possible, Tom Clancy's EndWar is designed for maximum replayability.
Official URLOfficial Site
allingo and 1 others played Tom Clancy's EndWar
allingo and 12 others own Tom Clancy's EndWar
dragoniteno free movement, the voicecommand isn't understood half the time it was not what i was hoping for TomClancysEndWar X360
May 29, 09 8:55am
Aug 13, 07 11:07pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Alternate Reality, Military
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 4, 2008 Europe Nov 7, 2008 Japan Feb 26, 2009 Australia Nov 6, 2008