BackgroundFight in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 as any one of dozens of different characters, each with their own unique fighting styles. With Jinpachi defeated in Tekken 5, who knows who the next villian may be? Heihachi has survived his apparent death. Who will you use to win the King of Iron Fist tournament this time? Will you use a newcomer or a fighting veteran, such as Kazuya Mishima or Paul Phoenix?
• Gorgeous Graphics! – The advanced high definition graphics and 3D animation technologies create the most impressive HD visuals in Tekken history.
• The Largest Character Roster Ever! – Master 40 unique fighters representing the world’s top martial arts styles! The character line-up includes 34 beloved characters, such as Jin, Heihachi and Kazuya, as well as 6 brand new characters with unique fighting styles and combo systems!
• Compete and Battle Globally! – Prove your supremacy against players from around the world with online VS mode!
• Endless Possibilities to Customize! – Create new characters and customize them with every imaginable detail. Customize their hairstyles, apparel, fashion accessories, tattoos, etc. Then take your own ultimate fighters online!
• Dynamic, Interactive, Destructible Environments – Punch your enemies through concrete walls or kick them through floors to open a whole new battleground. The stages go through dynamic changes ranging from a sudden attack helicopter crash to vehicle explosions!
• And More!
Official URLOfficial Site
First it was rumored, as the news that Tekken franchise producer Katsuhiro Harada would be... posted Jul 13, 14 11:51am
Tekken 6 was a game that took a long time to be released on consoles. It was released...
You have been playing this franchise for years. Remembering when the first Tekken was...
One gripe most critics have had with Tekken 6 is the scenario campaign mode. Instead of sticking to the classic... posted Jan 13, 10 6:48pm
- Genre: Fighting (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Oct 27, 2009 Europe Oct 30, 2009 Japan Oct 29, 2009 Australia Nov 5, 2009