TheImperfectIdeal May 14, 10 12:26amI might as well have bent this game over and made it my bitch, but I don't really care to play this game over again for like three...
Azure lion Nov 29, 09 4:07pmRita Mordio beat them all... too bad there's no Flynn
Cruxis Mana Jun 30, 09 5:15pm11 hours later and Yuri finally accomplishes what he originally set out to do!
Cruxis Mana Jun 29, 09 6:54pm10 hours in and it's all slowly starting to come together (I think)
Cruxis Mana Jun 27, 09 3:51pmA giant monster in the area you say? Well... I think I can guess what I'm gonna be doing next. =P
Cruxis Mana Jun 26, 09 6:09pmFirst anime cutscene =D Had to turn down the difficulty though - Egg Bear nearly whooped my ass!
Cruxis Mana Jun 25, 09 7:33pmManaged to play a good 2 or so hours and has been excellent so far! Combat is different from other Tales games. Initial Impressions to come!
Cruxis Mana Jun 25, 09 5:22pmadded a blog post "A Day Early But A Year Late; Tales of Vesperia Finally Arrives!"
BackgroundA power struggle begins in a civilization dependant on an ancient technology, the Blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all. Tales of Vesperia marks the first Tales RPG release in HD with detail and graphics never before seen in the series. Now, real-time battles are more exciting than ever with over limits, the ability to unleash fatal strikes, combinations and burst artes.
- New Additions: Not only will PlayStation owners now be able to play with epic tale, but they wil also gain access to exclusive content, including a brand new character, Patty Fruel
- A classic series returns: The newest installment of the Tales RPG series keeping the established gameplay formula that fans love
- Next Gen sights and sounds: First Tales RPG game with high-definition graphics, broadcast quality animation, and Dolby surround sound
- Evolved real-time battle system: New refinements and additions to the trademark Tales real-time battle engine making for the most action-packed, dynamic RPG fighting ever
- Fan favorite character designs: Characters designed by famous manga artist, Kosuke Fujishima, responsible for popular series’ Ah! My Goddess, Sakura Taisen and You’re Under Arrest
- Immersive look and feel: Detailed environments, animation and an artistic style so good, it’s like playing a cartoon
- Dramatic story: Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship filled with unexpected twists and turns at every step
- Tales of Vesperia (2008)
- Tales of Destiny (Import) (2006)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import) (2002)
- Tales of Fandom Vol. 2 (Import) (2007)
- Tales of Legendia (2006)
- Tales of Rebirth (Import) (2004)
- Tales of Symphonia (Import) (2004)
- Tales of the Abyss (2006)
- Tales of Destiny (1998)
- Tales of Destiny II (2001)
- Tales of Fandom Vol. 1 (Import) (2002)
- Tales of Phantasia (Import) (1997)
- Tales of Symphonia (2004)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import) (2007)
- Tales of Eternia (2005)
- Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition (Import) (2006)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X (Import) (2010)
- Tales of Rebirth (Import) (2008)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (2007)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (Import) (2009)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (Import) (2011)
- Tales of VS. (Import) (2009)
- Tales of the Abyss (2012)
- Kamenin Merchant! (2009)
- Tales of Hearts (Import) (2008)
- Tales of Innocence (Import) (2007)
- Tales of the Tempest (Import) (2006)
- Tales of Phantasia (2006)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Import) (2002)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Import) (2005)
- Tales of the World: Summoner's Lineage (Import) (2003)
- Tales of Phantasia (Import) (1995)