BackgroundIn Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, players compete in intense versus battles of wit and speed. As a linked pair of gems descends from the top of the screen, players move and rotate them to form groups and piles of the same color. By destroying these groups of gems with either a crash or rainbow gem, players can send counter gems to fall onto their hapless rival. When the opponent's screen is filled up and no more moves are available, the player wins the game.
- Classic arcade play: The game features all the classic elements from the original arcade game, including traditional X Mode. Think fast on your feet as gems fall into your character's playfield. Don't let the stack get too high.
- New X' Mode: The new X' Mode has been rebalanced with adjusted drop patterns and damage to level the playing field.
- Y and Z Modes: Y Mode challenges players to connect three or more gems horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Z Mode has you group four adjacent gems and rotate them to join to other same-colored gems.
- Stunning new graphics: Beautifully detailed high-definition backgrounds and character art come from the talented artists of Udon Comics.
- New elemental effects: Gems and Crash Gems interact with dazzling new effects.
- Hidden characters: There's Akuma, Dan, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Arnold_Torres13 and 3 others own Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Need a cheap fighting game fix? The ever-popular Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 will be on sale tomorrow for $7.49 on the... posted Feb 18, 10 4:11am
- Genre: Arcade (PS3)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Backbone Entertainment
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 29, 2007 Europe Mar 4, 2010