BackgroundRyu, Ken, and a host of others get back to doing what they do best with Capcom's Street Fighter IV.
GameplayIn Street Fighter IV, players will be able to play their favorite classic characters, such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile, along with new characters, including Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. Characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3-D, while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2-D perspective with additional 3-D camera flourishes. Six-button controls for the game return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the gameplay system.
- Classic gameplay: Experience classic 2-D Street Fighter II gameplay infused with new moves, classic characters, and all-new characters, using stylized 3-D environments and characters.
- Special moves: The new special moves go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination, including Focus Attacks, Super Combos, and the revenge-fueled Ultra Combo system.
- New environments: Battle through amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game.
- New challenges: The new gameplay elements provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
Official URLOfficial Site
Are you good at fantasy sports but suck at playing competitive video games? DraftKings has you... posted Sep 23, 15 1:18pm
After the announcement of Super Street Fighter IV, we'd assumed similar to EA and its approach with The Sims... posted Apr 09, 10 9:02pm
Seems veterans of Capcom's arcade fighter may be introduced to a surprise this week. In the wake of a new teaser... posted Sep 28, 09 6:02am
Capcom's partnership with Mad Catz remains strong after the effort the two companies have placed in designing from... posted Sep 23, 09 6:19pm
- Genre: Fighting (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Feb 17, 2009 Europe Feb 20, 2009 Japan Feb 12, 2009 Australia Feb 20, 2009