Raikage and 2 others played SOCOM: Confrontation
Raikage and 38 others own SOCOM: Confrontation
deathreaper82 Sep 20, 11 6:55pmabsolutly the worstest game on this freaking planet, if theres anything worse, tell me about it
A new patch for Slant Six's SOCOM: Confrontation went live a few hours ago, for those still playing (or have been... posted Dec 10, 09 6:17pm
BackgroundWelcome to the fourth installment to the multi-million franchise that SOCOM fans have been waiting for. The game will focus on online play, with support for tournaments, clans, and leader boards. You also have options to customize your appearance as well.
You'll be able to battle against the best from U.S.A., Europe, and Asia, in five new North African like maps.
GameplaySOCOM Confrontation focuses on online play and the global community and clans that support it. With support for Tournaments, Clan ladders, Leader Boards and more, this latest title in the multi-million unit selling franchise is exactly what SOCOM fans have been clamoring for. Additionally, players will be able to modify their appearance through facial and physical customization. A global-scale experience, SOCOM Confrontation gives players the opportunity to battle against the best and brightest from the U.S., Europe and Asia. SOCOM Confrontation deploys with five new North African themed maps, including a 32-player version of 'Crossroads'. Additional themed packs for SOCOM Confrontation will be made available for download via the Playstation Store.
- Ultimate 32-player online combat experience featuring stunning high-definition visuals, advanced physics, ballistics, impact and destruction modeling
- Rich interactive and destructible environments supporting multiple game types
- Full support of the SIXAXIS™ wireless controller, offering greater control
- Choice of playing as various International Special Forces
- Advanced voice communication systems and immersive audio
- Comprehensive player customization including fully featured load out, encumbrance and unique uniforms
- Up to seven different game modes are available on each map
- Advanced player matching, players can form a team with their friends and easily join an online game
- Regional combat or challenge teams from around the world
- Additional themed downloadable content packs available post launch
Official URLOfficial Site
- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (2011)
- SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs (2003)
- SOCOM III: U.S. Navy SEALs (2005)
- SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Combined Assault (2006)
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs (2002)