Sleeping Dogs Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Sleeping Dogs Reviews7
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Neoseeker||8 / 10||Aug 23 '12|
|Computer and Video Games||/10||Dec 31 '69|
|Games Radar||/10||Aug 15 '12|
|GameSpot||8.0/10||Aug 14 '12|
|Strategy Informer||8.5/10||Dec 31 '69|
|Worthplaying||7.8/10||Aug 27 '12|
|Worthplaying||9.3/10||Sep 05 '12|
|»Submit a review link|
Sleeping Dogs Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|GameSpot||Feb 17 '12|
|GameSpot||Jun 07 '12|
|GameSpot||Mar 09 '10|
|Gamespy||Mar 10 '10|
|IGN PS3||Mar 10 '10|
|Kombo PS3||Jun 16 '10|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Sleeping Dogs Reviews:Check out these quotes from Sleeping Dogs reviews & previews
"Sleeping Dogs doesn't lay down for anyone. Check out our video review and watch our fight montage videos to find out why we think it's one of the most entertaining open-world games in years..."
"The third game in this sandbox action series has you exploring Hong Kong as an undercover cop. "
"After its tumultuous development, fans will be happy to know the game is finally going to make it to shelves. While not bearing the same name, True Crime supporters can rest easy knowing this looks and feels like a genuine follow-up experience that melds melee combat, third-person shooting, and on-road antics. While our hands-on gave us a limited taste of all three elements, we're hoping for a chance to explore more of the city soon. Can Wei Shen stay on the straight and narrow or is the lure of returning to a life of crime too great a temptation? Stay tuned to find out when the game shoots up consoles and PCs this year."
"The niggling feel of certain controls suggests approaching with caution, if not outright curbing your enthusiasm for Hong Kong ultra-violence; the wayward camera requires occasional manhandling in combat, and steering Wei in a sprint is on the heavy side. But Sleeping Dogs might well overcome--with its release due in August, a dead zone for game launches, the game that Activision dropped like a hot rock could yet be a hit."
"Varied missions, hard-hitting melee combat, and a captivating setting make Sleeping Dogs an enjoyable escapade. "
- United Front Games confirms Triad Wars is their next game, set in the Sleep Dogs universe 
- Dates/Girlfriends 
- Free 
- Sleeping Dogs: Zodiac Tornament DLC pays homage to old school Kung Fu movies in new trailer 
- Sleeping Dogs Halloween DLC, free DLC launch, vampires and hats included 
- Sleeping Dogs DLC adds SWAT missions, new outfits 
- Sleeping Dogs free and paid DLC goes live, features street racing, new weapon, more 
- Sleeping Dogs 'Nightmare in North Point' DLC adds zombies 
- Sleeping Dogs Street Racer Pack releasing next week, includes three new races 
- Free and paid DLC coming for Sleeping Dogs next month 
- Open world event help 
- Neoseeker reviews Sleeping Dogs