BackgroundSet in the Japanese village of Hanuda, an American TV crew has arrived to research and film an exposé on the legend of a "vanished village." Controlling seven different playable characters, the player must discover the mystery behind the blood curse - a curse that turns people into "shibito" (the living dead) - that grips the eerie village of Hanuda.
- Epic Story - spread across 12 dramatic episodes, SIREN: Blood Curse will feature interactive scenarios and gripping cut scenes in each episode to keep players on the edge of their seats.
- Enhanced 'Sight Jack' System - the automatic and seamless sight jack system allows players to see exactly what their enemies see
- Playable Characters - players will control seven playable characters throughout the haunting story
- Fatal Moves - Sneak past the deadly Shibito or take them head on with over 50 kinds of weapons, each with unique fatal finishing move animations
- Archive System - lets player unlock a variety of story clues and important background information
Agatsuma Soubi and 13 others own SIREN: Blood Curse
Lua and 1 others played SIREN: Blood Curse
Wile E Daigo
Sep 02, 08 11:59am
The original Forbidden Siren game was released on the PS2 in 2004 to wildly mixed...
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Horror, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: SCEI
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Jul 24, 2008 Europe Oct 31, 2008 Japan Jul 24, 2008 Australia Oct 30, 2008
- Also known as:
- SIREN: New Translation in Japan