BackgroundShaun White Snowboarding allows players to enter a world of total freedom, where they can create their own experience and choose how, where, and with whom they want to ride.
- Open-world mountains: Choose how you ride in open-world mountains accross the globe. Conquer the extreme peak conditions, create your own paths in the back country, or compete with fellow riders in the terrain park.
- Your friends are always around: Play in a world where your friends are always around. Do you own runs on mountains populated by real gamers, or join your friends for a quick session from anywhere in the mountains.
- More than just snowboarding: Have fun with your friends on and off the board: Throw snowballs, hike to access secret spots, film your friends doing crazy tricks. You can also upload your videos online to share with the world.
- Ride your way: Express yourself through tricks, riding styles, and highly customizable avatars both in single-player and in the online world. Use the intuitive dual analog control to pull off a huge variety of tricks that express your style.
- Next-Gen Technology: Built on the Assassin's Creed engine, this game creates a massive world with gorgeous visuals and realistic NPC interaction. This is also the first time a snowboarding game is completely driven by physics instead of animation.
- Ride with Shaun: Ubisoft has worked closely with Shaun White to infuse the gaming experience with authenticity, personality, and humor. Shaun will be your friend and mentor, help you improve your skills, and be always around for a laugh.
Official URLOfficial Site
HoodedSolidSnake and 8 others own Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip
- Genre: X-treme Sports (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 16, 2008 Europe Nov 14, 2008 Japan Feb 5, 2009 Australia Nov 20, 2008
- Also known as:
- Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip in North America