Game InfoHyperdimension Neptunia features game consoles personified as goddesses, CPUs (Console Patron Units), who you can customize visually with equipment to enhance their stats. Players take the role of Neptune and follow her quest to save the captive Histoire. This leads her to face the corrupt monsters ravaging the world of Gamindustri unleashed by the evil Arfoire.
Neptunia also features iconic characters from classic games as special summon skills.
- CPUs: Video game consoles & companies personified!
- GRAPHIC EDIT: Edit pictures stored on your PS3 to use as Neptune’s rear emblem!
- SUMMON: Summon video game characters or your own edited images!
- COMBO EDIT: Customize, create, and name your own combo attacks!
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Official Site (US)
Renowned played Hyperdimension Neptunia
Renowned and 13 others own Hyperdimension Neptunia
If you're, at all, familiar with games such as Cross...
Developer: Compile Heart/Idea Factory
Publisher: Idea Factory/Nippon Ichi Software...
[image2 width=650 height=200] Back in June, NIS America revealed that they were in discussions with Idea... posted Oct 28, 10 11:08pm
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Compile Heart
- Publisher: NIS America
Released North America Feb 15, 2011 Europe Mar 4, 2011 Japan Jul 29, 2010 Australia Mar 31, 2011
- Also known as:
- Choujigen Game Neptune in Japan