BackgroundThey thought you were dead, but Tony Montana doesn't die so easy. Sosa took everything you had. Now you've got nothing, but that never stopped you before. You're back with a vengeance, ready to reclaim your turf and rebuild your empire. All you've got are your balls – and your word.
Live the turbulent life of the infamous Cuban drug lord who redefined the American Dream, in an original, explosive script by famed screenwriter David McKenna (Blow, American History X). Wheel, deal and climb your way back to the top. First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get revenge!
- Be Tony Montana: Tony Montana is a natural character to translate into a cinematic game play experience brought to life by todays gaming consoles and cutting edge technology.
- Explore One Large, Seamless, Living World with Travel Freedom Throughout: Players will travel through the steamy violent streets of Miami to the irie Islands of the Florida Keys, the Bahamas and various other locales smuggling drugs, avoiding rivals and the DEA as they rebuild a fallen empire.
- Layered Character Interaction System: Players will have both an aggressive and passive mode of character interaction to procure information, negotiate business deals, intimidate those around them or escalate into a battle as they encounter a world full of seedy and dangerous characters. While exploring the world, players will encounter a multitude of characters and will engage in a variety of conversations that will allow them to dig deeper into the character of Tony Montana and the Scarface world.
- Blind Rage Mode: Gamers will experience the explosive personality of Tony as they wage battle against enemies attempting to do him harm. Tony Montanas moral code of the streets has been implemented into the gameplay features, making a true authentic experience for fans of the property. Just like Tony, players will not be able to cause collateral damage to women, children and NPCs.
- Variety of Vehicles: Travel through the city in various motor vehicles and smuggle contraband to and from various locals with a variety of ocean and air vehicles.
- Variety of Weapons: Tonys arsenal of weaponry includes an assortment of ranged, placed and melee weapons to engage in battle.
- Vehicle Combat: Players shoot weapons from a variety of vehicles to eliminate enemies in hot pursuit.