BackgroundSaints Row 2 is set years after the original Saints Row in a Stilwater both familiar and strange. The explosive conclusion to Saints Row has left the player wounded, betrayed and thirsty for revenge, and now it’s time to take back the city that has forgotten him. A sequel to the first open-world title on next-generation consoles, Saints Row 2 features all new customization options, including gender, age, voice, crib and gang customization. The sandbox just got larger with a totally transformed and expanded city of Stilwater, offering all new locations to explore with new vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, helicopters and planes.
- Limitless Customization: Play as fully customizable characters that are male, female or something in between. Vehicles can be visually customized as well as performance tuned. Cribs and even gangs all have an amazing degree of detailed customization options.
- Multiplayer: full co-op campaign has seamless integration—competitive multiplayer pushes the boundaries of open world gaming.
- Killer Combat and Awesome Vehicles: Planes, helicopters, motorcycles, boats and cars can be piloted and used as weapons. On the ground new combat options include melee, fine aim, and human shield.
- Freedom to Explore: More missions, activities, diversions, races, weapons, vehicles, cribs, city districts, and interiors than ever before. Over 40 story missions with additional bonus missions take place.
Earlier in the month, excellent cyberpunk game Deus Ex: Human Revolution went temporarily free for PlayStation... posted Jul 17, 12 7:33am
[image1 link=yes width=650] Plenty of new stuff is available from the PlayStation Network today. PS3 owners... posted Oct 25, 11 3:42pm
[image1 link=yes width=640] Lots to see and play from the PlayStation Network this week. For PS3 users,... posted Sep 20, 11 3:51pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Volition
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 14, 2008 Europe Oct 17, 2008 Japan Dec 4, 2008 Australia Oct 16, 2008