BackgroundWelcome to Stilwater, a city where the streets are everything but tranquil. Divided by rivalling gangs, you'll need to adopt savvy street smarts to build respect, make money and gain notoriety, let alone stay alive. As a member of the 3rd St. Saint's, you need to push back against a city looking to wipe you out, in order to rise up the ranks and eventually control the streets. If it takes theft, extortion or tried and true brute force, then that's what ya gotta do. Only then will you rule the streets. BUT watch your back – on your purpose to rise as the city's controlling syndicate, reputable and powerful gangs, including politicians have you in their crosshairs.
GameplaySaint's Row provides an unprecedented amount of freedom to experience the game as the player sees fit. The game, based in the fictional urban surroundings of Still Water, is action adventure with its core as a third-person shooter.
- A fully dynamically lit world: Car headlights and muzzle flashes light up the world of Saint's Row
- Next Gen shaders allow the creation, in real-time, of effects previously reserved for movies
- Pedestrians react to your actions and remember who you are. Fail to represent, and other gang members will lose respect for you. Bling up your latest car, wear expensive clothes and women will flock to you
- Freeform game play gives you increased choices: Purchase an item at a store, or rob the cashier at gunpoint and run away with the cash, unless you prefer to break in at nigh for a full-scale robbery
- Ragdoll physics allow for real-time reactions of the game characters and objects to impacts, be it combat or collisions
- Extensive car damage modeling means vehicles bend and crumple when they hit obstacles and an incredible level of detail in the breakdown of components when vehicles explode etc...
- On line gameplay offers unique challenges and rewards
Official URLOfficial Site
leeunwin26 and 2 others played Saints Row
leeunwin26 and 6 others own Saints Row
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Volition
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Aug 6, 2007 CANCELLED Europe May 18, 2007 CANCELLED