BackgroundR.U.S.E. is a one-of-a-kind real-time strategy game that allows players to bluff their enemies to lead their nation to victory, controlling the action using views that range seamlessly from the heart of the battlefield to the full theatre of war. Players will be plunged into the action thanks to the exclusive IRISZOOMTM Engine which offers an intuitive interface that allows for smooth, rapid transitions from a birds-eye view of the entire conflict, down into the heat of the battle and vice versa.
GameplayIn R.U.S.E., players use their brain as the ultimate weapon, fighting a war of perception, where the ability to deceive and mislead the enemy determines success. A first in a strategy game, R.U.S.E. reinvigorates the genre by using deception to give new-found depth to the game play.
FeaturesBecome the master of deception
- Fight a war of perception using recon units & your spying network to gather intelligence on your enemy and then strike at his Achilles heel!
- Use overturning deception skills to mislead your enemy: decoys, camouflage, radio silence, deciphering, intoxication…
- Combine military manoeuvres & cunning stratagems for victory: your brains are the ultimate weapon!
- From captain to the chief in command, live an epic campaign full of manipulation, jealousy & betrayal!
- Command a huge spectrum of units : dozens of infantry, vehicles & aircraft units with specific abilities
- Wield executive power : secure revenues, plan units production & launch advanced research programs
- Undermine the enemy strategy by cutting its supply lines & weakening its logistics
- Use the exclusive IRISZOOM® engine as the most intuitive interface to easily identify the balance of power and run into action
- Fight on immense & incredibly detailed maps, the biggest in a RTS: a perfect playground for strategy!
- Test your strategic skills with fast-paced, addictive cooperative & adversarial skirmishes, up to 8 players
- Face unpredictable battle situations & reverse the balance of power by using bluff and deception against your opponents
- Choose your nation between 6 Axis or Allied powers with specific units & abilities
Official URLOfficial Site
For those fortunate enough to have or be able to afford a touch display and a copy of Windows 7, Ubisoft RTS... posted Oct 26, 09 5:48pm