BackgroundContinuing from the highly successful Rock Band, the second edition comes it to up the ante. With over 60 songs from artists such as System of a Down, Linkin Park, Nirvana, Jimmy Eats World, and Lacuna Coil, the game is fully loaded for a new experience. There have also been some hardware changes as well, such as the padding on the drum set, so when it is hit, the sound isn't so loud.
- Backwards compatibility: All previously purchased Rock Band download tracks will immediately load into your Rock Band 2 song list, with no need to repurchase or redownload.
- Diverse soundtrack: The biggest and most diverse soundtrack ever features some of rock's most prolific acts, comprised entirely of master recordings.
- Community connection: The new and dynamic online modes will connect the entire Rock Band community in more ways than ever before both locally and globally.
- Variety of instruments: Get ready for new and improved drum and guitar peripherals, enhanced functionality, and innovative new designs, all fully compatible with the original Rock Band instruments.
Official URLOfficial Site
If you want to play most of Rock Band 2's songs in Rock Band 3, you'll need two things: the code found on the... posted Oct 26, 10 5:56pm
As we near the release of Rock Band 3, Rock Band 2 (and LEGO Rock Band) is getting a proper send-off with some... posted Oct 15, 10 4:16pm
A round of applause is in order for Rock Band next week as the next batch of DLC pushes the RB library to over... posted Oct 08, 10 4:02pm
As the Rock Band Store is getting close to offering 2,000 songs for Rock Band players, Harmonix is calling up... posted Oct 01, 10 8:08pm
Lots of variety coming next week for Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band as heavy metal group Anthrax headlines with... posted Sep 24, 10 4:26pm
Would you believe it's been nearly 30 years since Bob Marley's last live performance? Fans can celebrate the... posted Sep 17, 10 1:18am
Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band are doing the whole "grab bag" deal again so dive in to see if you find something... posted Sep 10, 10 7:37pm
You kids can stop biting your nails now as Harmonix has confirmed everyone can export Rock Band 2 disc songs to... posted Sep 06, 10 2:47am
Do all the double-takes you want but it's not going to change facts: Snoop Dogg is in Rock Band 2. The prolific... posted Sep 03, 10 4:04pm
Once again, all that crazy rock and pop music takes the back seat as Rock Band 2 and LEGO Rock Band get another... posted Aug 27, 10 6:01pm
A nice bundle of new heavy metal from Disturbed is on the way to Rock Band 2. Next week, fans of Disturbed will... posted Aug 20, 10 5:37pm
With summer on the way out, you're either going to party while you still can or mellow out. Let The Black Keys... posted Aug 13, 10 4:14pm
Rock Band 3 will be bringing keyboards and Pro Mode to the table when it's released on October 26 but what about... posted Aug 12, 10 12:48am
This might just be the smallest offering of Rock Band 2 DLC in a while but you shouldn't let that stop you.... posted Aug 06, 10 4:00pm
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (PS3)
- Theme(s): Family
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Harmonix
- Publisher: MTV Games
Released North America Oct 19, 2008 Europe Mar 27, 2009
- Rock Band Blitz
- Rock Band: Country Track Pack 2
- Rock Band 3
- Lego Rock Band
- The Beatles: Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Rock Band