BackgroundFrom the people who brought you Guitar Hero, Rock Band will be played with four instrument-based video game controllers: two guitars (lead and bass), a drum kit and a microphone, letting up to 4 players play together, or online.
GameplayRock Band delivers the most authentic music game ever—by challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass, guitar, drums, and vocals. Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the music featured in Rock Band spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists.
- Unrivaled song library! Major record labels and leading music publishers have signed on to provide unrivaled access to master recordings and legendary rock artists - from punk, metal and alternative to classic and southern rock.
- Rock 'n' Roll Never Dies! Full support for downloadable content delivers never-ending challenges.
- Play together in your living room or across the world! Rock Band offers deep online functionality, allowing players to rock together whether they're in Rhode Island or Reykjavik.
- Create your own rock avatar! Mold a unique rocker using Rock Band's character creator. Chose from gender, body shape, face, hair, clothes, tattoos and signature moves. Don't forget to pick your specialized rockin' instrument.
- Drumming in the spotlight! Showcase a real drum solo with Rock Band's freestyle drum fill windows featured in each song. Break out your own rhythm and style as anything goes!
- Call out the crowd! Vocalists can bring the crowd to their feet during Rock Band's freestyle vocal fill windows. Ad-lib your own words or shout to the crowd to raise the rock intensity of the performance.
- Save your mates! Band mates can fail out of a song for poor performance, but the band still plays on. Rescue your failing mate by busting out signature moves and blistering solos to wow the crowd with showmanship.
- Boost your bonus! Earn bonus points for your band during Rock Band's Unison Phrase opportunities if everyone plays perfectly. A single mistake blows the phrase for everyone.
Official URLOfficial Site
Dark Dom and 55 others own Rock Band
Praetorian_Lord and 10 others played Rock Band
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Harmonix
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 20, 2007 Europe Sep 12, 2008 Australia Nov 7, 2008
- Rock Band Blitz
- Rock Band: Country Track Pack 2
- Rock Band 3
- Lego Rock Band
- The Beatles: Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Rock Band