BackgroundChoose from 40 different machines, over 22 courses (with reversed courses, the total grows to 44), and a new customization mode with 375,000 exterior customizations and 7,150 tuning customizations, allowing the player to make each machine their own. Through Sony's new online network service, players will have the opportunity to take their customizable rides and race against others from around the world, taking Ridge Racer 7 to a whole new global level of racing action!
- Drift racing at its best: Ridge Racer 7 includes a total of 40 machines and 22 exhilarating courses filled with nitrous filled straight-aways and hairpin turns. With reversed courses, the total grows to 44, the most in the series ever!
- Customize your ultimate machine: The brand new customization mode gives the player the power to make the perfect machine with 375,000 exterior customizations and 7,150 tuning customizations. From visual touches to performance related specifications, any racing style can be brought to life for the most hardcore or casual gamer.
- Race your way to the top: In the new career mode, "RIDGE STATE GRAND-PRIX", build yourself up to become the best Ridge Racer. The player will be tested to the limit, building a career from the ground up in over 160 races.
- Online play: In addition to the single-player modes, Ridge Racer 7 will be compatible with Sony's new online service for heated races with up to 14 players in all new co-op play modes including Team Battle, Relay Race and Pair Time Attack. Players will be able to bring their customized machine online to challenge other players to prove who is the ultimate Ridge Racer.
- The World Hub: Ridge Racer 7's "World Hub Concept" gives player's the feeling of always being connected to other Ridge Racer fans from around the world, as the user interface shows the player's ranking compared to other players from around the world
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 21 others own Ridge Racer 7
wulfm4nAk played Ridge Racer 7
Ridge racer 7 is a great return to this classic game. The sense of speed in the race...
- Genre: Racing - Car (PS3)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Nov 17, 2006 Europe Mar 23, 2007 Japan Nov 11, 2006 Australia Mar 23, 2007