wulfm4nAk and 31 others played Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty
wulfm4nAk and 95 others own Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty
New videos from PlayStation Japan are in, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank series and... posted Aug 28, 12 7:29am
Hurricarno Aug 22, 11 8:17amFree from WB offer. Very short, but a good filler. Great gameplay, and nice looking areas. not great replay value however.
dragonite Mar 18, 09 12:36amit's a short filler game but it was nice, luckely it isn't very expensive.
gerard way owns you Jan 31, 09 9:05amTook a hell of a long time to download...but it was worth it!
Ajax Oct 03, 08 2:16pm
Clean your room, do all your chores and tell your mum you love her before sitting down...
dragonclawz Aug 22, 08 4:30am
BackgroundRatchet and Clank return to the PS3 with their next adventure, this time being released as the first game to the PSN (Playstation Network). The swashbuckling action in Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty begins one year following the intense ending in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Ratchet's desperate search for Clank resumes with a bang as he finds himself engulfed in ship-board combat -- only to be cast adrift and washed up on the shores of a remote island on the planet Merdegraw. Our Lombax hero must overcome life-threatening challenges, encounter hostile new alien races and even form an allegiance with dreaded Captain Slag's first mate, Rusty Pete. All in the pursuit of clues that lead Ratchet to the treasure of Captain Angstrom Darkwater, Slag's former commander and keeper of the only known link to the mysterious Zoni: the Fulcrum Star.
GameplayQuest for Booty stays true with the gameplay from the rest of the main Ratchet and Clank series. Ratchet will be running and jumping around, again wielding many different destructive weapons and gadgets, blowing up everything and everyone. He will be grinding on rails and doing so many other different things. This game will feature more gadget use, platforming, and puzzle solving than the Future Tools game. Ratchet's wrench will also have some new special abilities, such as being able to hold and throw items, as well as move items with a new special power.
- Ratchet and others return for their next great adventure
- The 2nd game for the PS3 (8th overall in the series)
- The first game to be released for the PSN
- More gadget use, platforming and puzzle solving than Future Tools
- The wrench has new special abilities, such as the ability to hold and throw items, and move objects
Official URLOfficial Site
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (2009)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (2007)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (2011)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (2012)
- Ratchet and Clank Collection (2012)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2012)
- Ratchet & Clank (2002)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (2004)
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (2008)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005)
- Secret Agent Clank (2009)