BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PES 2013, known as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2013 in Asia) is the twelfth edition in the Pro Evolution Soccer series developed and published by Konami. The game was officially announced by Konami on April 18, 2012.
- PES FullControl (PES FC) – the term PES FullControl describes several new and improved features that give you even more control about the players and the ball in PES 2013.
- Total Freedom of Control – Pro Evolution Soccer introduced the concept of freedom of movement, the new ‘PES FC’ in PES 2013 goes further with total freedom over ball control.
- Dynamic First Touch – PES 2013 introduces subtle ways to receive the ball, from traps, gently lifting it past an attacker to run on to or a variety of other moves. First touch is everything and players can trap the ball using the R2 button, killing the speed of a well-hit pass and bringing it instantly under control, or using the momentum of the pass to turn a defender.
- Full Manual Shooting and Full Manual Passing – PES 2013 offers fully manual passing and for the first time ever manual shooting, allowing users to determine the height and power of each. Long low passes can be sent skimming across the pitch, while shooting the user has total control over where the shot is placed. Skill and precision are needed to master these, but passes can be made into open areas, allowing lone strikers to thrive, while offering an unrivalled variety in ways to score.
- Dribbling – the speed with which a player moves with the ball has been slowed in line with real matches, but using R2 allows players to add various styles to their close control. Players can vary the speed of their dribbling, and cushion the ball as they move freely within a 360-degree circle. The new system allows players to knock a ball past a player and collect it, nutmeg them, or hold up play by shielding the ball as team mates find space and make runs.
- Full Manual One-Two – active one-two passes can be made, with the second player being moved in any direction), facilitating various tactical movements.
- Response Defending – countering the attacking options the new dribbling system offers, is a beautifully-balanced defence system. Players can use R2 and X to slow an attack, with a double-tap of the X button prompting a perfectly-timed challenge. Full 360-degree control means that players can check runs and steal the ball from a parallel position, while the individuality element will see world renowned defenders using aerial dominance of physicality to win the ball.
- Goalkeepers – even the game's 'keepers benefit from more control, while their distribution is more precise thanks to the addition of a power gauge when they throw the ball, creating opportunities for new, quicker counter attacks.
- Player ID – Player ID focuses on the individual elements and movements that each player boasts:
- Player Individuality – the very best players in PES 2013 will be instantly recognisable via incredible likeness and signature attributes, skills and tricks that bring them to life. The way they run, turn, trap and move the ball, shape to shoot and even celebrate will be noticeably different during play.
- Individuality to Goalkeepers – the individuality of movement has also been extended to between the posts. Goal keeping has been totally invigorated via new animations and play styles. New variety of saves and reactions have been added to ensure the game's 'keepers are in line with the efforts of real shot stoppers. This level of realism also extends to the game’s top-rated goal keepers, with their moves to close attacks down, fling themselves to tip a shot past the post, and in-goal acrobatics benefiting from all new animations and AI.
- ProActive AI – ProActive AI unites the control and realism, with players that will respond and find space as befits those at the top of their game:
- Balance of Play – the development team has worked closely with the PES fan base to eradicate any illogical elements to the way players move and run in PES 2013, with the 'ProActive AI' system enhancing the speed and balance resulting in a more realistic game experience.
- Tactical Precision – the balance of play has also been enhanced in the play between defences and the front line, with greater organisation as the teams track back or pelt forward, setting a harder to beat defensive line, teams adjusting faster to ball gain or loss, allowing for quicker counters.
- Enhanced Goalkeepers – improvements to the goal keepers was voted the key advancement football fans wanted to see in PES 2013, and the team has worked hard with real keepers to ensure the AI decision process has been vastly improved. 'Keepers now respond with better reactions, clear their lines more effectively and push the ball savely out of play rather than into dangerous areas.
- Better connectivity and atmosphere – PES 2013 will also boast better connectivity and atmosphere. The popular myPES application will extend the connectivity and communication between Facebook-using PES fans, while the game’s audio effects are being tied closer to the on-field action to provide the kind of buzz seen at top-tier matches, with crowds growing in excitement as their team starts to exert pressure.
Official URLOfficial Site
Konami has announced the release dates for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. The series' umpteenth football... posted Sep 06, 12 4:59am
If you've been digging the recently released PES 2013 demo, you'll be keen to learn a second version will be... posted Aug 24, 12 7:07am
Konami has announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 will include officially licensed Brazilian teams. The... posted Aug 24, 12 6:32am
Konami has announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 will feature 150 licensed teams. Alongside all the clubs... posted Aug 20, 12 4:23am
Last week the Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 demo hit Xbox LIVE and PC, while PS3 players were left to sit around and... posted Aug 01, 12 7:28am
A retail source has suggested that Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 will launch two weeks before FIFA 13. An October... posted Aug 01, 12 6:21am
Konami is planning to open a London studio to help assist with the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise. The... posted Jul 26, 12 10:53am
Konami has released the Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 demo for the Xbox 360 and PC. Eight teams are included in... posted Jul 25, 12 5:08am
Soccer/football nuts pining for their next fix should be happy today, because PES 2013 has a demo date. "What is... posted Jul 19, 12 7:20am
The second episode of Konami's video series is below, showcasing a load of incredible goals from Euro 2012 inside... posted Jul 17, 12 7:47am
Konami has announced that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be playable at this year's gamescom. Pro... posted Jun 28, 12 4:39am
- Genre: Soccer (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Sep 19, 2012 Japan Q3 2012
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven Playmaker 2013 in Japan
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 in Japan
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
- Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5
- Pro Evolution Soccer 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2
|South Africa||Unplayable Nations|
|Uruguay||Two star teams|