BackgroundSet in a seriously twisted fantasy world, Overlord Raising Hell is an action adventure that has players being ruthless, determined, and even a little despotic as they pillage lands and conquer kingdoms in order to be proclaimed the all-powerful Overlord. At the heart of the game is an army of slavish little creatures known as Minions, and their presence provides Overlord Raising Hell with its deliciously dark comedic touches.
- GO DEEPER INTO THE WARPED WORLD: Overlord Raising Hell adds a series of additional hellish levels, each a supernatural abyss for the game's five kingdoms. With the undead denizens of each abyss on the attack and threatening the Overlord's superiority, there's only one thing for it: assemble the Minions, descend into each abyss and embark on a fresh wave of tyranny in order to claim the underworld throne.
- ENHANCED FOR PLAYSTATION 3 SYSTEM: In addition to offering a complete collection of Overlord content, including online co-operative pillaging and head-to-head slaughter, the PLAYSTATION 3 system edition will also be enhanced with detailed visuals, a top-spec audio system with 7.1 surround sound and gameplay refinements, such as the addition of an on-screen mini-map.
SpartanNinja and 10 others own Overlord: Raising Hell
SpartanNinja and 2 others played Overlord: Raising Hell
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America Jun 24, 2008 Europe Jun 20, 2008 Australia Jun 25, 2008