BackgroundIn the middle of Balance and Chaos, now stands one man whose efforts
may bridge the ancient divide, or doom the world to destruction.
The award-winning studio Housemarque, maker of Super Stardust HD, has teamed up with Ubisoft to create an ambitious platformer inspired by epic adventures such as the Prince of Persia® series. Each player’s adventure
will take him between light and darkness and force him to adapt to an ever-changing world.
FeaturesSwitch from light to dark to cope with the environment and fight enemy forces.
- A fresh take on a well-known genre: Teaming up with Ubisoft (a publisher well known for action-adventure hits such as Prince of Persia and Assassin’s Creed), Housemarque brings a fresh gameplay experience based on a player’s choice between 2 polarities. The light versus dark core gameplay was inspired by the arcade classic Ikaruga.
- Test your swordplay: Run, Jump and climb to dodge the deadly traps of a world collapsing.
Immerse yourself in a beautiful world doomed by chaos
- Unique signature graphics and audio: The creators of Super Stardust HD are developing a new immersive experience in a mysterious and deadly world inspired by the Mayan mythology
- An immersive soundtrack: Outland™ soundtrack is composed by Ari Pulkkinen acknowledged for his work on the award winning Trine project
- An award winning development team: Developed by Housemarque (an independent Finland-based studio), the Outland team is led by Aki Raula, known for his work on Max Payne and Super Stardust HD among others.
Official URLPublisher Website
S-I-E and 5 others own Outland
Negotiator987 played Outland