BackgroundSelected by the fickle finger of fate, Abe, floor-waxer first class for RuptureFarms, was catapulted into a life of adventure when he overheard plans by his boss, Molluck the Glukkonª, to turn Abe and his fellow Mudokons into Tasty Treats as part of a last-ditch effort to rescue Molluck's failing meat-packing empire.
During his escape from RuptureFarms, Abe received a vision from the mysterious Big Face, showing Abe that he must not only rescue his fellow Mudokons, but also protect all of Oddworld's creatures from the predatory Magog Cartel.
After completing arduous Temple trials, and journeying across a wasteland with his faithful Elum, Abe was granted the awesome power of the Shrykull. Returning to RuptureFarms, Abe destroyed the foul slaughterhouse, rescued his buddies, and brought down some righteous lightning on top of Molluck's pointy head.
Just Add Water is hard at work on its next Oddworld project, the newly titled Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'n'... posted Oct 01, 12 7:42am
[image1 width=225 float=right] We knew Oddworld Inhabitants and recent partner Just Add Water had five... posted May 02, 11 10:01am
Following Just Add Water's Stranger's Wrath HD update, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee will be the next game in the... posted Jan 31, 11 5:50am
- Genre: Platformer Action (PS3)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Oddworld Inhabitants
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Oct 22, 2009
- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (1998)
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (1997)
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (2010)
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (2010)
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (2012)
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (2003)
- Oddworld Adventure 2 (2000)