BackgroundNo More Heroes: Red Zone is MMV's second attempt at recreating No More Heroes in HD and is being developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
- Boss Battle Mode that's complete with leaderboard support. Face off against previously encountered bosses and upload your scores to the web.
- 10 additional missions that were unable to be included in the original No More Heroes for Wii, including never-before-seen minigames such as human bowling.
- Five boss characters from No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle: Alice Twilight, Kimmy Howell, Matt Helms, Nathan Copeland and Skelter Helter.
- PS Move compatible
- DLC support -- first planned is Sylvia's 18 Forbidden Pack which includes support for Forbidden View Mode, four new beam katanas and four new paint jobs for Travis's bike.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Dark Dom and 1 others own No More Heroes: Red Zone Edition
SpartanNinja played No More Heroes: Red Zone Edition
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Marvelous Entertainment
- Publisher: Marvelous Entertainment
Released Japan Jul 21, 2011