BackgroundAs Ryu Hayabusa you are out to seek revenge after your clan is massacred by the Vigor Empire. Realistic battle actions and acrobatic ninja moves are at your finger-tips. You play with only your wits, your ninja skills, and your deadly sword. Slice down opponents in the Vigor Empire as you attempt to beat the Holy Emperor and reclaim the magic sword "Ryuken".
GameplayPlay as Ryu Hayabusa, a young Master Ninja who seeks vengeance against those who attacked his village and stole the Dark Dragon Blade. Featuring exclusive new features including dual wielding weapons, deadly new enemies, and the ability to play as Rachel the fiend hunter.
Face paced combat with a steep learning curve will have you hooked in no time. From sword battles with masked Ninjas to demonic struggles with lords of the underworld, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the perfect game for ever action fan out there.
- Ninja Gaiden like it's never been seen before...
- Enhanced graphics and new action sequences take full advantage of the PLAYSTATION 3 system graphics engine.
- New playable character... Play Ninja Gaiden from a whole new perspective by also taking control of Rachel the Fiend Hunter, now a playable character with a fighting style all her own.
- New weapons + new combos + new bosses = non-stop fighting action... All new weapons including dual-wield katanas, challenging and intuitive enemy A.I. and unrelenting bosses.
- Experience new fighting environments... Revamped water running controls allows players to engage in combat while on water.
- Master Ninja...or Ninja Dog? Players can upload Karma scores to see how they fare against other gamers with the Ninja Gaiden leaderboard on the PLAYSTATION Network (PSN).
Kokoro and 74 others own Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Godgamer056 and 17 others played Ninja Gaiden Sigma
The latest issue of Japanese magazine Famitsu appears to have leaked the news early (GDC, we expect, will see an... posted Mar 17, 09 4:37pm
No, you're not hallucinating. That is actual gameplay.
Graphics: 5/5 - Going out on a limb with...
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Team Ninja
- Publisher: Tecmo
Released North America Jul 3, 2007 Europe Jul 6, 2007 Japan Jun 14, 2007 Australia Jul 13, 2007
- Ninja Gaiden (Arcade) (2009)
- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (2008)
- Ninja Gaiden (1989)
- Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (1990)
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom (1991)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (2012)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (2012)
- Ninja Gaiden (1989)