BackgroundNascar 2009 features one of the most celebrated and successful drivers for more than a decade Jeff Gordon, who will guide, mentor and help you build your reputation to become the next NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion. With a completely rebuilt handling model, the game will be more accessible to newcomers while continuing to offer options that will challenge even the most experienced virtual driver.
- Learn from a champion: Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jeff Gordon guides you through the game's major features and advises you throughout your career. Use his advice as guidance in preparing to challenge the best drivers of NASCAR, including Gordon himself.
- Two distinct driving models: Two all-new and distinct handling models allow anyone to sink their teeth into the ultimate NASCAR racing experience. The Normal handling model provides a much more forgiving experience, while the Pro model gives you a taste of what it's really like to get behind the wheel in a NASCAR Sprint Cup race
- Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup: Sign lucrative contracts, earn a reputation, and accumulate valuable performance points by dominating in three authentic racing series, including the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Sprint Driver Challenges: Make a name for yourself and build reputation through a wide variety of racing challenges, highlighted by one-on-one battles against the sport's biggest stars.
- Own the track: Take control of every track on the map by posting the best stats at every sanctioned race track in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. The "Own the Track" map shows you what tracks you dominate and which tracks you need to take back from your friends.
Deanofmean10 and 2 others own NASCAR 09
- Genre: Racing - Car (PS3)
- Developer: Tiburon
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 10, 2008 Europe Jun 27, 2008 Australia Jun 26, 2008
- NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
- NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Season
- NASCAR Racing: 1999 Edition