Besides a downloadable version of Far Cry 2, PS3 owners can grab demos of Driver: San Francisco and Madden NFL 12... posted Aug 09, 11 2:43pm
Those of you who are loyal to the Emperor will want to grab Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team and start laying waste to... posted Aug 02, 11 1:38pm
PSP owners take a backseat for this week's PSN update because there are no new games available from the... posted Jul 26, 11 3:16pm
Today seems to be "SNK Day" for PSN because ten previously released arcade games from the Japanese developer... posted Jul 19, 11 4:18pm
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood arrives as a digital download today but if you're looking to save money, the... posted Jul 12, 11 3:57pm
It's a light week in terms of new games for PlayStation users as a few casual PSP mini titles and a shoot 'em up... posted Jun 21, 11 5:34pm
Littlebigplanet... in go karts.
Modnation Racers is a game that gives the player a lot...
Race, Create, Share. Kind of like LittleBIGPlanet's Play, Create, Share. What can you...
One of ModNation Racers outstanding issues throughout the game are the long load times. It's taken awhile but a... posted Aug 02, 10 6:41pm
ModNation Racers is the newest installment to PlayStation’s innovative Play, Create and Share genre. ModNation Racers is a thoroughly fresh take on classic kart racing that empowers the player to personalize their entire game. Players can express themselves by creating their own Mod character, styling their own racing kart and even building – in just minutes – an imaginative track that can be shared with the rest of the PlayStation community via the free PlayStation Network service. The easy-to-use editing studio tools make this creative process accessible to players of all levels. Not feeling creative? ModNation Racers presents a humorous story with a wealth of pre-made characters, karts, tracks and challenges for all players.
- Customized Karting Experience - Whether the player is a race car driver, a newcomer to videogames or an aspiring game developer, they can show their talents off in ModNation Racers. The power of creation is in the player’s hands.
- Accessible Creation Tools – ModNation Racers includes easy creation tools in the Track Studio, Character Studio and Kart Studio that allow the player to design something comprehensive and fun in a matter of minutes. Players can invest minimal time and enjoy basic creating, or they can invest more time and make sure every lake, mountain, banked turn and power-up is placed perfectly.
- Classic Kart Racing Action – ModNation Racers delivers exceptional kart handling and physics technology on PS3 that makes for fast and fun racing. Players can drift their karts around corners, boost for more speed, attack opponents with weapons and interact with the world around them.
- Story Campaign – The humorous story of ModNation Racers sees the player rise up to become an elite racer. The narrative, tutorials, challenges, and rewards reveal all the key features.
- Game Modes – In addition to the Story Campaign, other single and multiplayer player modes will let players show off their skills in varied challenges with their favorite characters and karts.
- Extensive PlayStation Network Options – Features include matchmaking, detailed stats and leaderboards, Friends List management, communication tools, etc.
- Vinyl Art Style – Inspired by urban vinyl art, ModNation Racers sports a stylish and attractive look and design for young and old players alike.
- User-Generated Content – User generated content in ModNation Racers will keep this karting world fresh and alive so that every race is a new and fun experience.
- Vote for the Best – Players can participate in the karting community in ModNation Racers by voting on any creation as they view it and race it Attacking and Offensive Driving – Winning the race is only half of the fun! Players can use combat-like racing strategies to attack other karts with an array of dramatic weapons. For those interested in focusing solely on racing, ModNation Racers has a Pure Race mode.
- Trophy Support – ModNation Karting supports a host of fun and challenging trophies to collect along the way.
Their newest entry with the Play. Create. Share. theme, Sony and United Front Games team up to deliver a kart racing game without the friend codes. »Read Full Article