BackgroundOnce this city used to pulse with energy; dirty and dangerous, but alive and wonderful. Now it is something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most did not realize or did not care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life. Some didn’t… They became our clients.
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes. In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted.
- Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
- Immerse yourself: In first person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
- Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
- Free Yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running – what keeps you alive.
Official URLOfficial Site
EA's surprise announcement kicker to their E3 2013 press conference was none other than Mirror's Edge 2. Despite... posted Jun 10, 13 3:16pm
Mirror's Edge 2 just popped up on Germany's Amazon website. It's since been taken down, but we have a... posted May 23, 13 10:56am
Former Battlefield series executive producer Benjamin Couins, replying to the news that EA doesn't want DICE to... posted Nov 21, 12 8:03am
If you missed out on the excellent parkour game Mirror's Edge the first time around and own a PS3, next week will... posted Sep 21, 12 7:17am
Electronic Arts has stated that a sequel to DICE's Mirror's Edge hasn't been forgotten. EA Labels president... posted Jul 17, 12 8:10am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: DICE Stockholm
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 11, 2008 Europe Nov 14, 2008 Japan Dec 11, 2008 Australia Nov 13, 2008