BackgroundIn Metal Gear Solid 2, technological information on Metal Gear has been sold on the black market. Solid Snake is back as the hero. There are lifelike characters, weather effects and shadows that affect gameplay. Players can aim shots and use tranquilizers
GameplayInfiltrate enemy territory, avoid battles, and avoid being seen. Use the weapons you find to your advantage to complete your mission. You can use a disguise to fool your enemies and you must use the weapons at your disposal to defeat the bosses as you gradually get closer and closer to finding and destroying Metal Gear. Only then will your mission be complete.
- Sequel to the legendary Metal Gear Solid - rated by many as the best game for the PSone format.
- Atmospheric soundtrack and cinematic music score by Harry Gregson Williams.
- Incredibly realistic graphics and astounding visual effects.
- Complex and exciting story.
- Fully interactive surroundings and intelligent enemies - a game where anything can happen.
- Stunning presentation and a wealth of game modes.
- Includes bonus DVD: 'The Making of Metal Gear Solid 2'
Official URLOfficial Site
Konami has just announced the mother of all Metal Gear Solid bundles. Introducing Metal Gear Solid: The... posted Apr 22, 13 11:57am
For the diehard Metal Gear Solid fans, Konami has dated all the upcoming MGS HD releases. Go figure they're all... posted Aug 07, 12 2:05pm
- Genre: Strategy (PSN)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Aug 21, 2012 Europe Aug 21, 2012
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty