BackgroundIn the year 20XX...
Mega Man's creator Dr. Light has been framed as the mastermind behind a new series of attacks from Robot Masters, several of which are indeed the good doctor's creations. Now the Blue Bomber sets out the uncover the truth, and it just might involve his long-time arch-nemesis, Dr. Wily!
Created exclusively for WiiWare, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network, Mega Man 9 returns to its roots with classic gameplay... and classic NES-styled graphics and controls! Can you master over a dozen new levels and uncover the weaknesses of the eight Robot Masters? Or will Concrete Man, Galaxy Man, Hornet Man, Jewel Man, Magma Man, Plug Man, Splash Woman, and Tornado Man have their way with the city?
- Classic Mega Man: The fun and addictive Mega Man graphics and gameplay are focused around defeating bosses and acquiring a diverse arsenal of weapons.
- Challenging stages: With more than a dozen challenging levels to tackle and more than 50 new enemy and bosses to battle, you'll need to be at the top of your game.
- Acclaimed developer: The character designs were directed by Keiji Inafune, the original character designer of Mega Man.
- Online extras: With online leaderboard ranking system to track your score and time with other Mega Man 9 players. Plus, look for downloadable content in the future!
Official URLOfficial Site
THE MAS and 2 others played Mega Man 9
THE MAS and 20 others own Mega Man 9
This week's PlayStation Plus helping finally lets subscribers check out the God of War: Ascension multiplayer... posted Jan 07, 13 3:20pm
I liked the old Mega Man games, at least the first three - the first one for...
- Genre: Platformer Action (PS3)
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Sep 25, 2008 Europe Sep 25, 2008 Japan Jun 24, 2009 Australia Oct 1, 2008
- Also known as:
- Rockman 9: Yabou no Fukkatsu!! in Japan