BackgroundMarvel: Ultimate Alliance is an all-new Action/RPG that lets players create their ultimate team from the largest Super Hero alliance ever as they engage in an epic quest to determine the fate of the Marvel universe. For decades, Earth's Super Heroes have opposed evil in their own cities, and on their own terms. But now, Dr. Doom and a newly reformed Masters of Evil have plans for world domination, and the heroes must band together to defeat them. Players can create and control their own completely unique team, selecting from the largest roster of legendary Super Heroes ever assembled in one game.
GameplayBattle the world's most notorious Marvel Super Villains in the air, underwater, and on the ground, using grappling, blocking and dodging moves, and even environmental objects as one and two-handed weapons. The storyline is designed open, and the missions that you choose to accept affect the outcome of the Marvel Universe. Also featured are competitive and co-operative multiplayer modes.
- Assemble your Super Heroes – Create the ultimate dream team and dynamically switch team members, starting with 20 playable Marvel Super Heroes, and unlocking even more as you progress. Experience the full scale of the Marvel universe with a combined cast of over 140 characters.
- Customize your team - Use a universal team upgrade system or customize each individual member for maximum effectiveness. Total team customization means a vast selection of power-boosting equipment, a unique team name and team icon, and an established team reputation as the story progresses.
- Change the course of the game – The missions you accept, and the objectives that you meet, will have a direct impact on how the story plays out. At the end, see how your choices changed the fate of the Marvel universe.
- Fight in no-holds-barred combat With dynamic combat capabilities, you can now fight while airborne, on the ground, and even underwater! A host of combat tactics include grappling, charge attacks and a destructible environment, where everyday objects can become dangerous weapons.
- Cooperate or compete online Play the entire story from beginning to end individually or with up to 3 of your friends. Switch between cooperative and competitive mode to partner with or challenge up to three other players. Online multiplayer supports 1-4 people.
- Unique comic book missions that are unlocked throughout the game will reenact legendary Marvel battles.
- Over 17 exotic locales take the player around the world, out of the universe and back again.
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 9 others played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
JonesFRB and 21 others own Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
playtendobox64Same engine as X-Men legends.Better looking cut- scenes,though MarvelUltimateAlliance PS2
Jul 15, 10 7:32am
cantthinkofnamePretty good, to many underpowered heroes. MarvelUltimateAlliance PS2
Oct 29, 09 5:35am
sparrowbird666fun but ez 2 get lost at first, makes it boring, stick too it game MarvelUltimateAlliance PS2
Apr 23, 09 7:34am
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG (PS3)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Raven Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Nov 17, 2006 Europe Mar 23, 2007 Japan Jun 28, 2007 Australia Mar 23, 2007
- Also known as:
- Marvel Legends in North America