BackgroundKung Fu Rider sends players on a wild ride through the busy streets of Hong Kong. Taking on the role of private detective Toby or his assistant Karin, players find themselves on the outs with the mob. When Toby and Karin are confronted by mobsters at their detective agency, players have no choice but to grab their office chairs, hold on tight and slide through the streets in order to make a daring escape. Utilizing the PlayStation Move motion controller, players must steer, jump, dash and power dash through the city while avoiding obstacles and evading attacks in this comical and fast-paced action arcade game.
- Find the best routes of escape while racing through 27 exciting courses in six unique areas of Hong Kong.
- Slide solo in single-player mode or have a friend use a PlayStation Move motion controller to aim a "target" around the screen in order to collect items and fend off enemies in the offline multi-player 'co-op play' mode.
- Unlock 12 new vehicles that will help you make a speedy getaway through the streets of Hong Kong.
- Check out the tally screen at the end of each race to see your reactions captured by the PlayStation®Eye camera during your most extreme wipeouts.
xaveri owns Kung Fu Rider
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCE Japan Studio
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Sep 21, 2010 Europe Sep 24, 2010 Japan October 2010 Australia Sep 16, 2010
- Also known as:
- Machi Suberi in Japan