Financially troubled retailer GAME has grabbed the exclusive rights to sell the Killzone Trilogy in the United... posted Oct 08, 12 4:02am
Killzone fans should probably pick up the Killzone Trilogy when it launches next month, if only to play through... posted Sep 06, 12 7:34am
Amazon France has outed a trilogy based on Guerilla Games' Killzone franchise. Entitled the Killzone Trilogy,... posted Aug 31, 12 7:21am
Every video game has their appeal – whether it's the story, the characters or fun...
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Killzone 2 was a game that...
BackgroundTwo years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA are taking the fight to Helghan. Their goal: to capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. You assume the role of Sev, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion. For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, they quickly discover that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet's hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power they can now use against the ISA.
- Experience realistic, highly atmospheric environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on Helghan.
- Witness the devastating effects of Helghanâ€™s climate as it forces you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics.
- Face off against fearsome enemies who have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents.
- Operate new and exotic weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LAR.
- With true next-gen audio the player is further immersed in the world, supporting 7.1 surround and location-specific audio with wave tracing. Players will not only notice the difference between indoor and outdoor but also experience sound and music that are dynamic and contextual.
- Special Effects of a Hollywood quality provide the most superior visual effects seen on Console. layers will experience a picture that is sharp, smooth, and full of detail, with full screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, internal lens reflections, and depth-based color grading.
- Experience a beautifully lit world brought to life by deferred rendering technology. Multiple shadows casting light sources bring out the highly detailed environments and character animations.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Killzone (2004)
- Killzone: Liberation (2006)