Killer is Dead Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Killer is Dead Reviews15
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Destructoid||7/10||Aug 27 '13|
|Digital Spy||3/5||Aug 29 '13|
|Edge-Online||6/10||Aug 27 '13|
|EGMnow||6/10||Aug 27 '13|
|EuroGamer||5/10||Aug 27 '13|
|Game Informer||6/10||Aug 27 '13|
|GameTrailers||6.7/10||Aug 27 '13|
|NowGamer||7/10||Aug 27 '13|
|USgamer||2/5||Aug 30 '13|
|Videogamer||6/10||Aug 27 '13|
|EuroGamer||5/10||Aug 27 '13|
|Games Radar||/10||Aug 27 '13|
|GameSpot||5.0/10||Aug 27 '13|
|IGN PS3||5/10||Aug 27 '13|
|Worthplaying||6.0/10||Aug 28 '13|
|»Submit a review link|
Killer is Dead Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|There are currently no previews. Click below to submit one.|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Killer is Dead Reviews:Check out these quotes from Killer is Dead reviews & previews
"In the end, you're left with a slightly quirky Japanese action game that felt like it could have come from any number of developers. The action isn't truly technical but it works, and the cast and narrative don't have that Suda quality charm, but they're interesting enough to compel you to keep playing. If you're a pure action fan, this is just another game to eat up -- for everyone else, there's not a whole lot for you to enjoy in Killer is Dead."
"Unfortunately, while the concept is sound and the combat system works well, the team's obsession with the bizarre, not to mention the female body, detracts from what could have been a killer experience."
"Even taking deaths and restarts into consideration, the dozen missions are over in around seven hours; fewer if you don’t bother with the sidequests, which vary greatly in quality. Though it doesn’t outstay its welcome, the final act sees the plot hurtle towards a climax that arrives too soon. It’s a shame the outrage about those Gigolo missions will overshadow everything Killer Is Dead does right, but in truth, it might otherwise be soon forgotten. With Suda we’ve come to expect the unexpected, but the most disappointing thing about Killer Is Dead is that the unexpected has become predictable. By adhering too rigidly to its creator’s esoteric template, it gives us pretty much exactly what we were anticipating."
"The decent core combat can’t hide the fact that this is Suda51’s most ridiculous, nonsensical plot yet, and an offensive “courtship” minigame is a further black mark on the proceedings. This one may even turn off Suda’s most hardcore fans."
"At various points, Killer is Dead shoots for the visual surrealism of El Shaddai, the hyperbolic intensity of Asura's Wrath, the oddball melodrama of Deadly Premonition, the extravagant showmanship of Bayonetta. It misses by a wide margin every time. Those games are punk, but Killer is Dead is just posturing. It's just product."
- Killer is Dead coming to PC 
- XSEED announcement teaser or irrelevant swatch of beige coloring, eyes on Twitter 
- Come to this forum if u cant wait to watch the new gen videos 
- Killer is Dead's release date confirmed for August 27, all copies come with artbook and soundtrack 
- Killer is Dead's protagonist Mondo Zappa is quite the ladies man in latest trailer, also x-ray glasses 
- Killer is Dead screenshots show bosses, Mando Zappa in battle, then getting slapped on Gigolo mission 
- Insane new Killer is Dead trailer is all about drinking wine and slicing up gigantic aliens 
- Rumor: Grasshopper Manufacture revisiting No More Heroes after Killer is Dead 
- Killer is Dead's first English trailer asks, "You don't understand anything, do you?" and is right 
- Suda 51's game design apparent in Killer is Dead debut trailer: make a list of cool things, put them in game 
- Suda51: Killer is Dead won't be a sequel but still follows No More Heroes, Killer 7 in style