BackgroundCole, an everyday guy, sets out to deliver a package in the downtown area of Empire City. Present at the scene of a devastating explosion that rocks the metropolis, he barely manages to survive. As riots erupt in the aftermath, the city collapses into chaos and is overrun by powerful criminals. Quarantined from the mainland, the city watches as television broadcasts link Cole to the scene of the crime. Cole is now a wanted man, but he’s also wielding extraordinary powers as a result of the explosion.
As an evolving mystery unfolds, Cole must learn how to control and command his new-found super powers. He’ll need to master them if he’s to succeed in his search for the real culprits behind the blast – and rescue Empire City from complete anarchy.
- Be a Hero: Take on the role of Cole, an everyday guy and urban explorer, who develops a wide range of electricity-based powers. Come to terms with and learn to control Cole's evolving powers as you attempt to save Empire City and its people.
- Super Powers: Discover, develop and use (for good or ill) a wide range of electricity-based super powers, and struggle to grasp the responsibility that comes with such extreme power.
- Epic Battles: Experience what it is like to be a true hero, taking responsibility for every action as you battle against powerful villains.
- Open Dynamic World: Coupling rich powers with a reactive environment and population, inFamous lets players experience complete freedom. Explore a deep, open interactive city and grapple with your conscience as you decide whether to save or destroy it.
- Urban Exploration: Scale the cityscape to discover new vantage points and employ a vertical combat system. Utilise Cole's climbing skills to go where most people cannot, opening up a variety of offensive and defensive combat options in the process.
- Organic City Ecology: Watch the citizens and city react and evolve according to your actions. Events will unfold based on the role players take, and the consequences of your actions will ripple out across Empire City's people and environment.
Sony has announced three epic bundles that are in store to be released starting August 28, each for a mere... posted Aug 06, 12 9:30am
Shortly after the PlayStation Network Store is brought back online, both PS3 and PSP users can begin to enjoy... posted May 16, 11 6:38pm
Everybody has asked their friends and been asked themselves at some point. "If you had...
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Sucker Punch
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America May 26, 2009 Europe May 29, 2009 Japan Nov 5, 2009 Australia Jun 4, 2009