BackgroundIL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is a flight sim/action game which features large-scale aerial combat and ground based military operations from World War II. Players will participate in some of the war's most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and heavy bombers across a range of thrilling missions.
- Authentic World War II atmosphere.
- Engage in more than 50 thrilling missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe and fly historically accurate aircraft.
- Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation.
- Thrilling multiplayer mode support customization - choose the color scheme of your plane and install your choice of weapons.
- Cutting edge, highly-detailed visuals, realistic sound and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Official URLOfficial Site
sokolik played IL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
sokolik and 4 others own IL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=194] The long-running IL-2 Sturmovik flight sim series is getting another... posted Jun 17, 09 7:26pm
- Genre: Action - Air (PS3)
- Theme(s): Military, World War II
- Developer: Gaijin Entertainment
- Publisher: 1C
Released North America Sep 15, 2009 Europe Sep 4, 2009 Australia Sep 3, 2009
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
- Wings of Prey
- IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles Ace Expansion Pack
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles
- IL-2 Sturmovik