BackgroundNeptune reprises her role as the self-aware main character and meets characters new and old after getting transported back to the ’80s version of Gamindustri. Prepare for a refined and even faster-paced battle system! Fans of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series will be able to immerse themselves even deeper into the mythos of Gamindustri with Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
Several years after preventing Arfoire’s revival, Gamindustri has remained at peace without any major issues. The CPUs and their younger sisters have been enjoying their quiet lives for a while... Then one day, the CPU of Planeptune—Neptune—is sent to another dimension. This new dimension feels very much like her own...except it has only progressed to the Gamindustri of the 1980s. In this dimension, a group of villains calling themselves the “Seven Sages” are trying to create a world without CPUs. With help from her new friends, including that dimension’s CPU of Planeptune—Plutia—Neptune begins her quest to protect a totally different Gamindustri in her brand-new adventure!
- Dynamic Combat: Freely move units in battle to tackle foes! Set up your own combos, fill up the EXE Drive gauge, and then deal “massive damage” with your finishing attacks!
- Scout System: Send out scouts to explore and gather information on dungeons! Level them up so they can find things you may have missed on your adventure!
- Flag System: Break or repair “flag” triggers in dungeons to activate different events when your scouts return from exploring! This can change enemy spawns or reveal new items!
- Burn Game Discs: Obtain blank discs and burn different types of data onto them to access hidden potentials! With the right combinations, you may even make a Godly Game! It’s your chance to craft your own AAA title for Neptune and friends to equip!
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
- Enough Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory screenshots and gameplay to last a console generation Apr 16
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory CPU form combination attack and EXE drive feature trailer, argh Apr 15
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Impressions: Gamindustri Rising Apr 9
- CPUs bereft after Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory delay announced, bumped to March 22 Mar 3
Pack up and leave town, Microsoft. The console wars are over. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 2... posted Jun 17, 14 8:44am
A single picture of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory says a thousand words. Luckily NIS America and the game's... posted Mar 21, 13 2:53pm
You may recall Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory being that Japanese RPG about young anime girls personifying video... posted Mar 06, 13 6:10pm
A short delay will be coming to the North American and UK releases of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. Published... posted Mar 01, 13 12:11pm
In Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory our protagonist Neptune has managed to travel back to the year 1989, where... posted Jan 17, 13 9:15am
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG (PS3)
- Developer: Compile Heart
- Publisher: NIS America
Released North America Mar 21, 2013 Europe Mar 15, 2013 Japan Aug 30, 2012
- Also known as:
- Kami Jigen Game Neptune V in Japan