BackgroundEmotionally charged, stunningly beautiful and delivering unprecedented dramatic character performance, Heavenly Sword showcases the power of Playstation 3. A dramatic tale of revenge sees Nariko, a fiery red-haired heroine embark on a quest for vengeance against an invading King and his army. The story builds around the ancient Heavenly Sword which once belonged to a powerful deity. It can never be wielded by a mortal without it draining their life-force, killing them within hours.
When the invading King (played by Andy Serkis) destroys the warrior clan that guards the Heavenly Sword, the clan leader's daughter, Nariko, takes up the sword in a desperate fight for survival. Nariko must now pay the ultimate price as she embarks on one last mission of vengeance against the King and his army before her life is finally drawn to a close.
- The Heavenly Sword itself can Transform into Three Distinct Stances.
- The Combat Engine can Scale Up: From sophisticated one on one encounters to one on many, where enemies employ intelligent squad based dynamics, right up to combat against battalions pushing real time gameplay and AI to unprecedented new levels.
- Physics based Combat: Players can sweep debris against opponents, kick tables to halt an oncoming surge of fighters, smash the enemy into the scenery or throw bodies into other enemies using aftertouch controls.
- Wide Range of Objects and Weaponry: Including multi-skewering spears and devastatingly explosive bazookas.
- Creative in game Cinematography coupled with real time story evolvement and amazing set pieces makes the action feel like a blockbuster action movie and takes combat gameplay to new heights.
Official URLOfficial Site
Chimaira and 100 others own Heavenly Sword
Shedevil and 28 others played Heavenly Sword
Apr 16, 13 11:26am
Damn, 2007 was a gooood year. Before the seventh generation became little more than...
nasty nappaa fantastic game that really is worth givin a shot with really hot girl and great hack and slash gameplay HeavenlySword PS3
Jan 25, 12 4:55pm
Feb 02, 11 8:42am
Ahh, what PS3 owner doesn't remember 2007, the PS3's second year on the market? What,...
Oct 17, 10 8:32am
Developer: Ninja Theory
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
One thing that...
Mar 15, 10 2:40pm
Time! To die!
As a hack and slash game released after 2005, you’d expect something...
SabreQuite frankly I Don't like this game. Shallow hack and slash. HeavenlySword PS3
May 17, 09 2:39am
tekmosisControlling shooting arrows with the PS3 controllers xaxis was the best part of the game. HeavenlySword PS3
May 06, 09 9:19pm
LightingShort but very fun...not worth $60 though. (hope for sequel) HeavenlySword PS3
Apr 17, 09 12:56pm
Jul 04, 08 4:40am
Heavenly Sword is one of the top PS3 exclusives right there. Although nowhere in the...
Apr 06, 08 12:40am
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Released North America Sep 12, 2007 Europe Sep 14, 2007 Japan Nov 15, 2007 Australia Sep 20, 2007