BackgroundGuitar Hero: Aerosmith built around the legendary music of America's Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer. this latest installment puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer. Gamers will experience Aerosmith's GRAMMY winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- Experience Aerosmith's greatest hits of all-time: The game features master tracks from Aerosmith, including the Top 40 hit "Sweet Emotion," and an original song by Joe Perry.
- Perform hot opening tracks by superstar bands: Perform other iconic tracks by rock and roll heroes chosen by Aerosmith, including Cheap Trick, Joan Jett, and many more.
- Rock out the Aerosmith way: Walk this way through the career of Aerosmith starting with their first concert at Nipmuc High School. Be Joe Perry and shred alongside Steven Tyler at some of the most memorable venues from Aerosmith's career.
- Party offline or show off online: Share the limelight and combine your stellar skills with friends during co-op play to accomplish your highest scores yet! Challenge others during head-to-head online competition and reach Aerosmith-level rock-stardom.
Official URLOfficial Site
Praetorian_Lord and 6 others played Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Praetorian_Lord and 16 others own Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Aug 15, 08 7:20pm
yugiRULERGreat tribute to the band. I liked every second of it's very easy gameplay. Even on expert. GuitarHeroAerosmith X360
Jun 29, 08 2:46am
Mar 04, 08 4:27am
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Jun 29, 2008 Europe Jun 27, 2008 Australia Aug 6, 2008
- Guitar Hero Live
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
- Guitar Hero: Metallica
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock