BackgroundSudoku is the puzzle phenomenon from Japan, a game that looks like a math problem, but is in fact a twisting puzzler. The rules are simple: start with a grid consisting of nine three-by-three squares in which some of the numbers are already supplied. Fill in the blank squares so that each column, row, and three-by-three grid contains a number from 1 to 9 with none repeated.
Go! Sudoku has evolved and offers four difficulty levels from easy to fiendish puzzle intensities. Each level accommodates single and multiplayer challenges along with numerous twists on the classic game which provides addictive fun!
- • Includes 1200 Puzzles – Contains single and multiplayer challenges with various play modes.
• New Multiplayer Battle Mode – Racing up to 4 players to solve a single puzzle board presents a competitive twist. All multiplayer modes are available for online play only.
• Animated Background and Music – Demonstrating the power of PS3, the animated backgrounds and ambient sounds will be generated in real time and react to the player.
• Online Rankings – See how you stack up against other players.
Jul 22, 10 9:36am
With having a little money left over on my PSN account, I decided to look for a game...
gamenut6659 and 3 others own Go! Sudoku
- Genre: Puzzle Games (PS3)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Sumo Digital
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Dec 7, 2006 Europe Apr 6, 2007 Japan Dec 20, 2006 Australia Mar 23, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Also known as:
- Kazuo in Japan