BackgroundGhostbusters are back in an all new story penned by the original creators. When Manhattan is once again overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, it's up to you to take on the role of a new recruit joining the famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, players will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of supernatural villains in a funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.
- Authentic Ghostbusters game experience: Delivering a special gaming experience to the tremendous Ghostbusters fan base around the world, Ghostbusters: The Video Game features the original film cast from Columbia Pictures' classic Ghostbusters films, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson, together again for the first time in over 20 years. Supporting the original Ghostbusters crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray, and William Atherton.
- Unique ghostbusting action: Like the films before it, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is an all-new classic adventure with Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis returning to the helm to script and create a new storyline, leading gamers through the trials and tribulations of the world's leading paranormal ghostbusting team. Experience a variety of frightening new ghosts, even some based on ideas from Aykroyd and Ramis that never made it into the original feature films.
- Weapons, gadgets, and enemies: Ghostbusters: The Video Game features never-seen-before ghost hunting, wrangling, and trapping game mechanics with upgradeable gadgets. Gamers can blast ghosts into a weakened state with the proton pack's blast beam and use the capture beam to wrangle them into the trap, execute different strategic tactics with the tether gun and stasis trap, and scan and analyze targets using the PKE Meter and Ghost Light.
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 link=yes width=147 height=200] Developer Terminal Reality has today released a patch for the PlayStation 3... posted Aug 26, 09 6:13pm
Atari has a spot of good news this time around, earlier reporting revenue growth of 30.1 percent for its first... posted Jul 27, 09 6:17pm
Relating somewhat to earlier news, it seems the PlayStation 3 version of the new Ghostbusters video game isn't up to... posted Jun 18, 09 4:04pm
Confirmed materialized earlier today that Sony Computer Entertainment will be pulling its weight as publisher for... posted May 06, 09 5:13pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Terminal Reality
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Jun 16, 2009 Europe Jun 19, 2009 Australia Jun 19, 2009