BackgroundCombine raw horsepower with awesome firepower in a race that demands both precision aim and breakneck speed. Fierce combat-racing ensues as you strategically use destruction to win races as well as leave massive devastation in your wake. Players can destroy the environment to dynamically change track conditions to block competitors, open new paths, or crush opponents with falling debris caused by well-timed missiles.
Full Auto 2: Battlelines has been fully re-designed over the original, introducing a new Arena Mode featuring team play and six different levels. Across 20 regular combat-racing tracks, players can get behind the wheel of 25 different vehicles ranging from classic muscle cars and low riders to monstrous SUVs and industrial vehicles, each of which can be customized with more than 20 explosive weapons as well as multiple paint schemes and wheel styles.
- Destroy and conquer. Destroy the city to block your opponents and discover invaluable new routes. Shoot everything you see to set off a massive variety of destructive chain reactions which affect both the environment and other racers.
- Six unique multiplayer game modes. Take up the gauntlet in arena and race-based multiplayer modes including Base Assault and Team Deathmatch. Engage in intense online multiplayer for up to eight players or fight and race against a friend in two-player splitscreen mode.
- Single-player campaign. Battle to take control of Staunton City by conquering the 6 different districts and taking control of your opponents' cars and weapons. You will need to build up your arsenal to win the ultimate battle. Enjoy hours of fresh gameplay in this story-based career mode.
- Choose your weapons. Get behind the wheel of more than 25 cars, customizing them with 20 explosive weapons before entering into battle. Determine which weapon combinations and strategies work best against a variety of opponents.
- High-quality PlayStation 3 visuals. Full Auto 2: Battlelines pushes next-generation technological boundaries with breathtaking displays of destruction, physics, and speed.
- Unwreck. Rewind time to take another shot at a treacherous turn, avoid a deadly obstacle, or simply avoid enemy fire.
Official URLOfficial Site
jessestron played Full Auto 2: Battlelines
HullCityTiger33 and 4 others own Full Auto 2: Battlelines
- Genre: Action - Automobile (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Pseudo Interactive
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Dec 12, 2006 Europe Mar 23, 2007 Australia Mar 23, 2007
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Online Multi-player (8)