BackgroundFuel of War is an open world, infantry- and vehicle-based FPS (First Person Shooter) featuring advanced next-gen weaponry in a desperate, near future setting where controlling the planet's depleting fossil resources determines the ultimate fate of civilization. A global war for oil is being waged between two superpowers, the Western Coalition (US/EU) and the Red Star Alliance (Russia/China), and players will be instrumental in determining how the war is waged - and won. The single player campaign will focus on this powerful storyline as players' execute missions focused on non-linear gameplay, moving their frontline through enemy held territory.
- Frontline Combat System - In both single player and multiplayer, players join the forces on
- the frontline that result in focused combat and increased intensity while allowing player choice.
- Open World Environment - In both single player and multiplayer, players can create their own
- path to victory with non-linear mission objectives and destructible environments. The player chips
- away at the battle instead of standard die and redo system.
- Next Generation Firepower - Over 60 next generation vehicles and weapons inspired by
- military designs of the near future. Including Jets, helicopters, tanks, APC's and more.
- Customizable Soldier System - Character customization allows you to represent your play
Official URLOfficial Site
- Do people still play Frontlines: Fuel of War on Xbox Live? Nov 22
- Who still plays this? Apr 20
- how do u save this game? Feb 21
- Recruiting For Clan Nov 28