Also on: PSP
Release Dates NA Feb 22, 07 EU Mar 23, 07 AU Mar 23, 07
S-I-E and 6 others played flOw
S-I-E and 29 others own flOw
thatgamecompany's Journey: Collector’s Edition has been released in the United States. It includes Journey,... posted Aug 29, 12 4:06am
Synthesis Oct 21, 07 11:32pm
Guticb Feb 22, 07 10:21pm
THIS GAME IS AMAZING....
That being said, here is the full version of the review:
BackgroundflOw is a game about piloting a single-celled aquatic organism through a surreal biosphere where players consume other organisms, evolve, and dive into the abyss. With an embedded design of DDA (dynamic difficulty adjustment), players with differing skill levels can intuitively customize their game experience and enjoy the game at their own pace.
You can play as one of 5 creatures, each in a unique environment. Lose yourself in the crisp "deep blue" in full HD at 1080p and 5.1 Surround Sound. Use the SIXAXIS wireless controller for an organic experience that will allow you to glide, flit, and flOw through the universe.
GameplayIn flOw, you control your creature by tilting the SIXAXIS controller. Each of the six playable creatures also has a special move, which can be activated by pressing any button. In fact, in flow, you tilt the controller to move, and all the other buttons do the same thing, which is activate the special ability.
flOw also features something called Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment, meaning the game is constantly adjusting to your skills and weaknesses, making the game easier or harder, depending on how good or bad you are at certain things.
- Six different creatures to play as.
- Fully implements the revolutionary SIXAXIS controller. Move your creature by tilting the controller!
- Features 1080P High Definition, and 5.1 Dolby surround support.
- 4 player multiplayer. Any player can jump in simply by turning on another PS3 controller while the game is running!
- Each creature looks unique, plays differently, and has different special moves!