BackgroundStep onto the pitch and play professional football your way in FIFA 09. Experience the most authentic football simulation EA SPORTS has delivered as you live the fantasy of playing as a professional player and customize the game to suit your style and ability.
Live the fantasy of a professional football player through the popular feature innovation Be A Pro now expanded to include a career mode. In Be A Pro: Seasons you pick or create a professional player and then develop his skills at a single outfield position with the ultimate goal of becoming a national legend.
FIFA 09 delivers a new level of authenticity. The matchday experience is now true to life with a referee and assistants. Plus, crowds, stadium atmosphere, and commentary have all been regionalized in exacting detail and 15 new stadiums added.
GameplayFIFA 09 features more than 250 core gameplay additions and enhancements that deliver the most responsive, intelligent and realistic action ever for the series. Enjoy turning defenders with more controlled dribbling and ball control, snapping off precision shots with improved first time shooting mechanics and firing beautifully timed passes with greater accuracy, placing the ball exactly where you want it. With new player momentum physics the speed and weight of the player determines everything from the distance of a slide tackle and the power of a header to the severity of player collisions and the height of a player’s jump. Plus, players now behave according to their physical attributes with larger, stronger players dominating collisions, battles for control of the ball, and position in challenges for two player headers.
FIFA 09 features new Custom Team Tactics that gives you all the tools to become a first team coach. For the first time, go inside the game engine to customize the positioning and support play of your teammates and decide exactly how your team will play in any situation. Now you are the player, coach and manager! You have the power to adjust and customize tactical settings so CPU players and your team perform just like the real world team plays or how you think it should play. Save your tactics and then make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses, all on the fly.
- Polished, refined gameplay: Featuring 250 additions and enhancements to core gameplay, including new animation technology that creates more responsive first-time shooting and passing, faster and more controlled dribbling, and improved trapping, and new player momentum physics that delivers realistic player collisions, authentic jostling for the ball, and more variation in tackling.
- Custom Team Tactics: Become a first-team coach with the power to tune and balance 11 tactical sliders for 140 attacking and 40 defending options (more than 50,000 combinations) so CPU players and your team perform just like the real-world team or how you think the real team should play. Save your tactics to make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses during the game. Plus, share your strategies with friends online.
- Be A Pro: Seasons, Pick or create a professional player and test your football ability over a four season campaign. Master a single position and develop your skills, passing, shooting, positioning, marking to ultimately become a national legend.
- Improved Goalkeeper Intelligence: Goalkeepers position themselves more intelligently, react to shots more realistically and recover from saves faster.
- Customized Controllers: Create your own bespoke controller configuration, save it and even take it online effortlessly. Assign actions to the buttons exactly how you like them for complete control.
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 116 others own FIFA Soccer 09
joseph bezzinathis is the best fifa i own, i cant buy the new ones coz im poor lolz FIFASoccer09 PC
Jan 31, 12 6:38am
nasty nappa and 6 others played FIFA Soccer 09
[image1 width=640] It looks like EA Sports knows what FIFA gamers these days want for FIFA Soccer titles:... posted Dec 09, 10 6:56pm
Twin_MasterThe last of the 8-pont dribbling system. No 360 dribbling although gameplay looks a lot smoother than the sequel. FIFASoccer09 PS3
Feb 22, 10 10:27pm
kidlaleyBEST SOCCER GAME OUT THERE! cant stop playing this game! cant wait for FIFA 10 FIFASoccer09 PS3
Jul 02, 09 9:49am
- Genre: Soccer (PS3)
- Theme(s): Historical
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 14, 2008 Europe Oct 3, 2008 Japan Dec 18, 2008 Australia Oct 2, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Also known as:
- FIFA 09: World Class Soccer in Japan
- FIFA 09 in Europe / Australia