KaytiieeM May 20, 13 7:28amDon't really enjoy it, you have to be in a certain mood to play it. Cute though.
KaytiieeM and 21 others own EyePet
S-I-E and 2 others played EyePet
dagonwrath1999 Aug 04, 11 12:10pmVvery anoying if your sort temperd dont get this game
foxeth Mar 01, 11 5:16pmThis is kind of boring. Probably because I have a real pet, or the fact that I like violent games better. Or maybe it's just boring o-o
- lol Dec 27
BackgroundExperience the first virtual pet who doesn’t just live on screen, he lives in the living-room. Using the PlayStation® Eye camera, EyePet will interact with users and the environment to deliver entertainment and fun for the whole family. With EyePet players will learn to care for their new pet, including teaching, feeding, and playing with them. Additionally, players can compete in daily challenges to make their EyePet more intelligent and agile, and to earn special rewards.
- EyePet Reacts to Every Move and Command - Place an object in front of the camera and EyePet will interact with it. Tickle EyePet by waving your fingers in front of the camera and he will laugh. Poke him, and he will jump. Roll a ball and EyePet will chase after it.
- Customize Your EyePet - With over 250 unique collectibles you can customize your pet's look by styling his fur, changing his clothes, and giving him new toys.
- Graphics and Animation That Only the PS3 Can Deliver - EyePet features Pixar-like fur technology and facial expressions. Watch EyePet change as he evolves over time.
- Create and Share With Friends - Draw new toys and watch EyePet interact with them as they spring to life on-screen.
- Must have Playstation Eye