BackgroundOn his deathbed, Chopin, the famous composer, drifts between this life and the next. In his dreams, happenstance encounters with a young girl facing a terrible destiny and the boy who will fight to save her, leads to Chopin's discovery of the light that shines in each of us in this enduring tale of good and evil, love and betrayal.
- Custom-Made for Next-Gen: Enjoy amazing, high-definition, anime style cel-shading and high quality textures shine to truly deliver an awesome next gen experience.
- Innovative Battle System: Battle using a unique hybrid turn based/action RPG system that combines free-roam and turn-based action (up to three players during battle).
- Strategic Use of Light and Darkness: Adjust your battle strategy in the ongoing struggle between light and darkness. Beware of enemies lurking in the shadows, as their stats – attacks and potency – will change, as will their physical form. Lure them out into the light or destroy them there in the cloak of darkness. Also, change your special attacks depending on whether you are in the light
.or in the dark.
- Dramatic and Evolving Storyline: Experience a deeply moving story focusing on the enduring struggle between good and evil all while taking place in a dream during the final 3 hours of world-famous music composer Frederic Chopin's life.
- Mesmerizing Music: Listen as world-renowned pianist Stanislav Bunin performs Chopin's original compositions, which are a key element in the environment and story of Eternal Sonata.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Team? Sep 22
- Is this a good game? Mar 9
- /\/\ - A Problem With Claves' Skills /\/\ Sep 11
- [ Major Spoilers ] Favourite Trio To Use In Battle Mar 11
Burweedo and 55 others own Eternal Sonata
Dieuverse and 12 others played Eternal Sonata
ReiNoShi_XMULTIPLAYER IN AN RPG!!! and a damn fine story too, shearching maps is rewarding to those who take the time EternalSonata X360
Jul 31, 10 9:41am
The JesterUnusal, original, educational and brave. A rarity these days. EternalSonata X360
Apr 18, 10 9:04am
DRACO40I just love this game, the story, the characters, everything. I ended up getting 1000 on two XBOX accounts! Believe it or not. EternalSonata X360
Dec 31, 09 7:05pm
Oct 24, 09 1:04pm
Haha, 360 loses another exclusive.
Ported from the 360 over to the PS3, Eternal Sonata...
Oct 24, 09 9:05am
Big_JackMuch more plodding and repetitive than people generally espouse, that said a charming change from the norm. EternalSonata X360
Aug 25, 09 6:18pm
EtherlightBeat it in Encore. Will get to a low level run whenever I have the bother to. EternalSonata X360
Aug 08, 09 4:31pm
Shadow of DeathHaven't really gotten far, TBH. I bought I guide which I haven't even used much. EternalSonata X360
May 07, 09 12:45am
Feb 20, 09 11:47pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PS3)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy
- Developer: tri-Crescendo
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Oct 21, 2008 Europe Feb 13, 2009 Japan Sep 18, 2008 Australia Feb 19, 2009
- Also known as:
- Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream in Japan