Release Dates NA May 27, 08 EU May 30, 08 JP Jun 26, 08 AU Jun 4, 08
Pharoah and 4 others own Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Logikos Nov 30, 09 2:58pmStill play a bit, good solid game for multiplayer, would have gone further if more 'maps' were developed.
Celes Leonhart Jun 12, 09 4:13amEnemy Territory meets Quake meets Battlefield? YES!
BackgroundExperience the ultimate team- and mission-based multiplayer warfare, defined by award winning Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer, now set in the legendary QUAKE universe. Choose to play as the human Global Defense Force or the invading alien menace, the Strogg. Each side has distinct classes, vehicles, and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle.
GameplayEstablish bases and deploy defense structures, artillery, radar, and advanced forward-command systems into enemy territory. Construct and demolish obstacles to gain a tactical advantage over foes.
Take on class-specific missions or coordinate with a fireteam through voice chat and the context-sensitive mission order system.
- Over 40 conventional and futuristic vehicles, from quadbikes, tanks, and alien walkers for ground assaults, to helicopters and antigravity ships for air support
- Players gain special rewards for teamplay and persistent military promotions and medals over campaigns.
- Realistic lighting and shadowing for day and night missions
- Atmospheric simulation that affects everything from weather to vegetation, and id's new MegaTexture technology
- Multiple character classes on either side of the battle